I’ve been usingdiffernet VNC viewers to connect to OSX in the last years but now came accross Remotix by Nulana.
It solves some typical VNC problems which made VNC not really a productive alternative:
- built in support for the Appe ScreenSharing encryption
- pasteboard sharing (it acutally works smoothly)
- Apple adaptive codec (it makes it really fast – feels like you are actually at the remote mac
- lets you select to which monitor you want to connect (acutally the only vnc client I found so far which does this)
- lets you lock the remote screen (no other vnc client does it)
- automatically sets the correct keyboard layout (workin with an Apple keyboard on a win 10 now really works)
- ssh tunnels
- RDP (windows)
- there are also Android /iOS Apps available – havent tried them yet.
Drawback: its commercial license is for private use $39,99 and professional use $79,99.
I am giving a try the next 15 days – thats the freemium period.